Friday, June 19, 2009

Back home in Arizona

We had a safe and un-eventful trip back home on Tuesday. I basically slept from Tuesday evening until Thursday morning with only a couple of hours here and there awake but the kids seem to have taken the time change in stride. Sean slept during the day yesterday but that had more to do with the fact that he can't tear himself away from the entertainment on the 10 hour flight to get any sleep.

Even though my plans of keeping up to date on the blog as we went didn't pan out so well, I do plan to "complete" the blog with the highlights of each place we went and the photo albums with in the next week. We took over 7000 pictures on this trip - thank goodness for digital cameras!

Ian and I are off to Salt Lake City next week for about a week and then I return to work after 4th of July weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment