Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Basic Plans

I leave Phoenix late on May 12th and fly direct to London, Heathrow.  Ian and Sean will follow on May 21st and then we return home together on June 16th.  While I'm there by myself I will be hopping over to Ireland - Dublin and then up the coast. Then back over to Scotland - exploring the Scottish Isles and working my way back to London.
 
When the boys arrive, we will spend a few days in London (the only time we have a hotel reservation) and then making a "loop" of central Europe.  Our plans are flexible but the basic order is this: Paris, Varsielle & Chartres, France; Milan and Venice, Italy; Salzburg, Austria; Munich, Germany; Vienna, Austria; Budapest, Hungary; Prague, Czech Republic; Berlin, Germany; possibly Denmark; Amsterdan, The Netherlands; Brussels and Bruges, Belgium..then back to Britian.  We'll then explore Britian and Glasgow/Edinburgh, Scotland until its time to come back to the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment