Thursday, June 4, 2015

Another very hot and humid day

We had a nice day in Venice but it was so humid and so many tourists in such a small space. I've been posting pictures most days but, just in case you were wondering, no those are not ALL the pictures we took.  Most days we do at least 150 pics and some closer to 400.  Duncan is also saving them on his laptop and uploading ALL of them to Google so if you want to see more pics you'll have to go that route.  Colin weilds the camera most of the time with Duncan occasionally taking over.  And I find myself repeating what my parents always said to me: "You need to have one of us IN the picture, not just a picture of the place".  So we get atleast a few pictures of Duncan and I'm in one or two but Colin doesn't want to be in any.

No comments:

Post a Comment